hear the news
The portfolios were distributed to five new ministers who were inducted in the Punjab cabinet on Monday. Chief Minister Bhagwant Mann announced the portfolios of the new ministers. New minister Aman Arora, who was elected MLA for the second time, has been given the Public Relations Department.
Chetan Singh Jodamajra has been given the responsibility of Health Department. On the other hand, Dr. Inderbir Nijjar has been given the command of the Local Bodies Department. Anmol Gagan Mann will handle the Ministry of Tourism and Culture and Fauja Singh will handle the Food Processing Ministry.
Found this department
- Aman Arora has been given information and public relations, new and renewable energy resources, housing and urban development.
- Anmol Gagan Mann will look after tourism and culture matters, investment and promotion, labor and grievance redressal.
- Fauja Singh Sarari will handle the portfolios of Freedom Fighters, Defense Service Welfare, Food Processing and Horticulture.
- Dr. Inderbir Singh Nijjar has been given the portfolios of Local Government, Parliamentary Affairs, Land and Water Conservation and Administrative Reforms.
- Chetan Singh Jodamajra will look after the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Medical Education and Research and Elections.