Four Women Including The Former Head Died Due To Fire In Gas Cylinder Fire Cooking Food In The Pavilion – Shahjahanpur Fire:

Bollywood

[ad_1]

A fire broke out in a cylinder cooking during a pavilion program in village Vikrampur under Kalan police station area of ​​Shahjahanpur district. Due to this, former village head Munni Devi (65), Ganga Devi (70), Neelam (35) and Vandana (22) died with burns. Three more people were also injured in the accident. They are being treated in hospitals in Bareilly and Badaun. During the preparation of the procession in the village, the incident of cylinder burst took a big form due to the panic and lack of knowledge of the women. As soon as the fire started, the women poured water instead of sand on the cylinders, then the fire flared up due to which four women lost their lives one after the other. Priyanka Yadav’s procession was to come on Sunday. All the responsibility of Priyanka’s marriage was handled by her uncle Pradhan Omvir Yadav and Tau Ramautar Yadav. Priyanka’s father Ram Niwas has died long back. After his death, Omvir and Ramautar were handling the entire responsibility of Priyanka and her brother Alok.

Uncle and Tau had fixed her marriage in Jaithra village. There was an atmosphere of happiness in the whole family after getting a good relationship. The wedding was scheduled to take place on June 3. Before that Omveer and Ramautar had completed all the preparations.

Cards were given to all the relatives, so most of the guests had come to Priyanka’s wedding. The pavilion was decorated in the courtyard of the house. There, food was being prepared for the guests. Women were involved in making gram flour for the pavilion.

It is said that three cylinders were being used at the place where the accident happened. The stove was burning from one cylinder and the furnace was burning from the other. Along with making gram flour, women were also singing Mangal songs. Dholak was being played.

As soon as the chulha was lit by the third cylinder, the cylinder caught fire. When the flames rose from the cylinder, instead of using mud or sand, the women poured water from the bucket kept there on it, due to which the fire broke out. After this other cylinders also caught fire. In no time the whole house was engulfed in fire.

,

[ad_2]

Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.