Four Years Of Burari Case Know Full Story Of 11 Mass Suicide Deaths In Delhi News In Hindi



Delhi’s Burari mass suicide case completes four years today. On the morning of July 1, 2018, not only the country but the Burari area of ​​North Delhi had become a topic of discussion for foreign media. Even today, the local people shudder to remember this incident. There 10 people of the house were hanging from the noose together, while the body of the oldest woman of the house was recovered from a room. Seeing the suicides of so many people together, the investigation team also got goosebumps. Seeing the situation on the spot, the police initially registered a case of murder in this regard and got the investigation done by the Crime Branch. As the investigation progressed, it was learned that the Chundawat family of Burari had put the lives of 11 people of the house at stake in the affair of a ritual, after which all died. The two brothers felt that their father’s spirit instructs them to perform rituals. So that there will be happiness in the house.

After a psychological autopsy (post-mortem) it was found that no one wanted to commit suicide. After the investigation, the Delhi Police got it closed by putting up a closure report in the case. Netflix also cashed in on such a big accident. He made a documentary on the incident, which was widely seen.

The Chundawat family lived in a two-storey house in the Sant Nagar area of ​​Burari. In his family, elderly Narayani Devi (77), his two sons Bhavnesh Bhatia (50), Lalit Bhatia (45), Bhavnesh’s wife Savita (48), Lalit’s wife Tina (42), Narayani Devi’s widowed daughter Pratibha (57) And the children of the three siblings included Priyanka (33), Neetu (25), Monu (23), Dhruv (15) and Shivam (15).

Bhavnesh alias Bhupi used to run a grocery shop in the house itself while Lalit had a wood shop. Milk and bread had come to the grocery store in the early morning, but till 7.00 pm, when neither Bhavnesh’s shop opened nor did the bread-milk pick up, an elderly neighbor reached over the house. As soon as he reached the top, his senses were blown away.

On reaching the first floor, the whole family was hanging from a noose on the iron net on the ceiling inside. His hands and feet were tied. Everyone’s eyes were also tied with a white bandage. The case has been reported to police. The incident spread like fire and there was a stir.



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.