hear the news
Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education has declared the 10th class exam result. The result of the examination was 87.5 percent. 90375 students had appeared in the examination. Out of these 78573 have passed while 1409 have got compartment. 612 were absent from the examination. Among those who passed, 47024 are boys and 43,351 are girls.
Priyanka and Divangi of Mandi have secured first position in the merit. Both have secured 99 per cent marks (693/700). Priyanka is a student of Saraswati Vidya Mandir Tattapani Mandi. Divangi is a student of Anglo Sanskrit Model School, Mandi. Mandi is also the home district of Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur. The CM has congratulated Priyanka and Divangi for this achievement.
How to check your result?
- Students can check their result by following the simple guidelines given below-:
- Students first visit the official website of Himachal Board hpbose.org Go to
- Now click on the link related to 10th result appearing on the home page.
- Now you will come to a new page.
- Here enter the requested information like your roll number and date of birth and submit.
- Now your result will be displayed on your screen.
- Download the result and take a print out of it for further reference.
Students should use these mediums to clear any doubts related to the examination-:
phone number- 01892-242140
E-mail- [email protected]
Students will be admitted in schools till June 30
At the same time, students will be able to get admission in government schools of the state till June 30. Students will be able to take admission in class I to XII till June 30 without late fee. The Directorate of Higher Education has decided to extend the date of admission in the interest of the students. In this regard, a letter has been issued to all the District Deputy Directors on Tuesday.